Intellectual Property Rights
Protecting work by E2M Technology on behalf of its clients is taken very seriously. Protection is considered at all levels, both legislatively and to make it difficult for counterfeiters to copy. Please contact E2M Technology for details.
Copyright is degined by the WIPO Copyright Treaty. It protects:
Protecting against and identifying counterfeits are a part of our work:
2. Design with methods that make copying hard
3. As far as possible make in commercially unviable to copy
4. Ensure ‘guilty knowledge’ is required to copy designs
E2M Technology can sign an NDA if required:
1. A design is pre-
2. Pre design right registration
3. For commercially sensitive designs
4. E2M Technology can supply a bi-
Design Rights are a part of the Patents Act 1988. A ‘design’ is defined as the appearance of the whole, or a part of a product resulting from a feature of the product. In particular, lines, contour, colours, shape, texture and/or materials of the product itself and/or its ornamentation.
© E2M Technology Limited